About Kenneth L. Moskowitz
I am founding member of Brown, Moskowitz & Kallen (BMK) and am a litigator with extensive experience in a broad range of civil and criminal matters. I represent clients in a wide range of business, construction, trusts and estates, employment and insurance coverage litigation matters. Representative cases I have handled include:
• Represented national engineering firm in litigation against a competitor with respect to claims of conversion of proprietary information, theft of computer data and trade secrets, tortious interference and unfair competition.
• Represented international provider of logistical and warehousing services in claim for insurance coverage with respect to third-party property damages caused by a subcontractor.
• Represented numerous clients in “corporate divorce” matters in diverse industries, including IT consulting and temporary placement, marine petroleum testing, the dairy industry and the ownership and operation of a golf club.
• Represented global provider of information service and technologies to the shipping industry with respect to a variety of commercial disputes.
• Represented an international real estate brokerage firm in connection with a wide variety of disputes involving both brokers and third parties.
After serving as a prosecutor in New York state upon graduation from law school. I practiced at one of New Jersey’s premier law firms for nine years handling diverse civil and criminal matters ranging from complex corporate and commercial disputes to internal corporate investigations. Between 1997 and 1999, I served as Vice President and Deputy General Counsel for a publicly traded government contractor. I represented the company nationwide in varied contract and construction litigation, administrative and regulatory matters.
About Brown Moskowitz & Kallen, P.C.
Brown Moskowitz & Kallen, P.C. (BMK) is a New Jersey based law firm (with offices in New York) that serves the business community. The Firm’s practice areas include litigation, corporate, transactional and finance, commercial real estate and land use and zoning, as well as corporate taxation and trusts and estates. Our attorneys have gained extensive experience at some of the most prominent law firms in New Jersey and New York, and many have also gained invaluable experience as in-house counsel. Far beyond our attorneys’ expertise in their respective areas of practice, many BMK attorneys have hands-on business backgrounds. Our business experience is a great asset in helping us understand our clients businesses, needs and priorities. Having been the “client” as in-house counsel, we approach the delivery of legal services from the businessperson’s perspective.